MSR Hubba ..... $279.95 SALE $237.95
Our lightest and best-selling freestanding solo tent weighs less than 3 lbs. (1.4 kg), yet it’s expertly designed to the deal with the vagaries of 3-season camping. Compact and eminently packable—for everything from trekking to ultralight backcountry adventures—this sturdy shelter still boasts ample living space.
- Superlight: Minimum weight is just 2 lbs. 13 oz. (1.29 kg).
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, a Stay-Dry™ entrance, and large vestibule for storing gear.
- Quick and Easy Setup: All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is strong and simple to use.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes: with optional footprint (sold separately), or just the fly and poles only for the ultimate in weight savings.
Made in Taiwan
- Capacity: 1
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz / 1289 g
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz / 1474 g
- Fly with Footprint Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz / 979 g
- Body weight: 1 lb / 448 g
- Fly weight: 1 lbs 2 oz / 498 g
- Frame weight: 12 oz / 341 g
- Floor Area: 17 sq. ft / 1.6 sq. m
- Vestibule Area: 9.5 sq. ft / 0.9 sq. m
- Tent Volume: 22 cu. ft / 623 liters
- Vestibule Volume: 9 cu. ft / 254 liters
- Interior Peak Height: 40 in / 100 cm
- Packed Size: 20 x 6 in / 51 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: yes
- Number of Poles: 1 DAC
- Number of Stakes: 6
- Fly Fabric: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 1500mm DurashieldTM polyurethane & silicone coated
- Canopy Fabric: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6
- Mesh Type: 20D nylon mesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D x 238T ripstop nylon 6 3000mm DurashieldTM polyurethane coated