Big Agnes Copper Spur 2 UL ..... $399.95
2 person tent for under 4 lbs! That's less than 2 lbs per person. This tent speaks to the ultralight backpacker in us all.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has two rainbow doors
- Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Interior mesh pockets
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 10 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Color: Cool Gray/ Terra Cotta
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Packed Weight: 3lb 6oz
- Footprint Weight: 3lb 13oz
- Packed Size: 7" x 22"
- Floor Area: 29sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9/9sq ft
- Head Height: 42"
- Leg Height: 22